In 2008, jump rope expert Molly Metz changed the entire industry when she designed the R1 speed handle. The R1 speed rope is the only rope created by an expert of jump rope which means it includes everything an athlete needs to perform. There is a reason hundreds of companies have copied her design, however the JumpNrope brand continues to be the only company manufacturing the rope properly. The rope is constructed with our proprietary engineered pivoting eye technology system and properly sourced materials. This will be the last jump rope you ever purchase.
- One of a kind Pivoting eye technology engineered and used only on the JumpNrope line. The technology allows the wire to follow your hands every move. The decreased degree of range is specifically designed for speed and power (double unders)
- Dual bearing system for a friction free experience
- Tapered lightweight handles made with a shatterproof high-performance nylon resin.
- Exquisite nylon coated stainless steel wire sourced exclusively to maintain a beautiful arc both in and out of use. *Most companies source vinyl coating! Do your homework!
- All materials sourced in the USA and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% adjustable to adjust with your changing form
- Warrantied handles only
Indoor use only!
R1 includes: 2 lifetime warranty handles, 11ft cut of nylon wire, one end with an adjustable collar, the other with a crimp, extra hardware, instructions.
Don’t forget to add a black mesh bag for $5
- Length regular 4.5”, long 6.75”, long flexy 6.75”
- Lifetime warranty on handles
- High-performance nylon resin. Shatterproof.
- Nylon Coated Wire - 5/64″ OD
- Uncoated wire – 1/16” OD
- Comes as 11ft
- Use of a crimping/cutting tool is needed to size this rope.
- R1 handle technology has broken 7 Guinness world records!
- 2018 Triple Under world record holder click here (Score of 511 consecutive triple unders)
Sizing your rope
I've tried pretty well all the low- and high-end ropes out there and the R1 rope is not only the best bang for your buck rope it's the best rope I've ever used. I was going to get a rope for myself and made a post to my local CrossFit gym and ended up ordering ropes for 20 people. I emailed JumpNRope and got a reply only minutes after from Molly. I've never dealt with the owner of a company before and I was shocked to be dealing with her. Goes to show how much she cares about her business. I will always recommend JumpNRope to anyone looking for the best quality rope. - Kevin Douillette, CrossFit Athlete