Former World Champion Molly Metz is known for her 10 minutes of unbroken double unders. The 2-SERIES 1.5 is the rope Molly used for this incredible challenge. The 2-SERIES 1.5 hybrid speed rope is the sister rope to the 2-SERIES 2.5 hybrid speed rope with the only difference being in the make-up of the wiring system in the cord. 2-SERIES 1.5 is lighter and can be perceived as harder to “feel” if you are not savvy to connecting to your rope. The cord system in this rope is familiar in the jump rope community as a “freestyle” cord. We advise you to read about the 2-SERIES 2.5 before making your final decision on the 2-SERIES 1.5!
- Dual bearing system for a friction free experience
- Tapered lightweight handles made with a shatterproof high-performance nylon resin.
- Perfectly balanced thickly coated stainless sourced exclusively to provide perfect feedback and accepts knots; an important on-the-fly rope adjustment necessity!
- All materials sourced in the USA and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% adjustable to adjust with your changing form
- Warrantied handles only
- Indoor use (outdoor use will decrease the longevity of the cord)
2-SERIES 1.5 includes: 2 lifetime warranty handles, 11ft cut of cord, one end is crimped, extra hardware, instructions.
Don’t forget to add a black mesh bag for $5
- Length regular 4.5”, long flexy 6.75”
- Lifetime warranty on handles
- High-performance nylon resin. Shatterproof.
- Thickly Coated Wire - 5/32″ OD
- Comes as 11ft
- Use of a crimping/cutting tool is needed to size this rope.
- Used by Molly Metz to complete 10-minutes of unbroken double unders
- Loved by jump ropers around the world
Sizing your rope
We host the JumpNRope seminar every time Molly comes through town because Molly is the BEST! After learning what we did from Molly, our gym only uses JumpNRope brand ropes and (R1 and R1.5 for those keeping score). In short, there's no downside to this gig. Do it. - Gabriel Hass, Co-Owner, CrossFit Orlando