Timing is everything. Especially when it comes to being proficient in jump rope. The R3 resistance rope is like the empty barbell you start with to “set the scene” with your movement. Every jump roper in the world knows that the beaded rope is the only way to truly feel and understand timing. The resistance beads and non-stretchy cord creates a “resistance” that requires the athlete to feel and power the jump rope- which is crucial to “waking” up the athletes points of perfection. World Champion Molly Metz was the first to combine her signature speed handles to the black nylon cord and resistance beads to ensure the proper wrist technique could be established with this rope. This is the only rope in the world that is warrantied from head to toe and a JumpNrope staff favorite!
- Dual bearing system for a friction free experience
- Tapered lightweight handles made with a shatterproof high-performance nylon resin.
- Black Nylon braided “stretch free” cord.
- Choose your own pattern 1-inch resistance beads. Totally outdoor friendly!
- All materials sourced in the USA and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% adjustable to adjust with your changing form
- Warrantied from head to toe! The only jump rope in the world with a lifetime warranty!
R3 includes: 2 lifetime warranty handles, 11ft cut of cord, 120 beads, instructions.
Don’t forget to add a black mesh bag for $5
- Length regular 4.5”, long flexy 6.75”
- Lifetime warranty on handles
- High-performance nylon resin. Shatterproof.
- Black Nylon braided cord
- Comes as 11 ft
- 3/16” ID x 5/15” OD x 1” long
- Perfectly balanced with a proprietary blend.
- Used in the Molly Metz Method seminars and online courses.
- Hangs in 100’s of gyms around the world – voted the best in the gym rope by owners and coaches!
- The ONLY head to toe, warrantied for life jump rope in the world!
Sizing your rope
I took the online jump rope re-wiring course with Molly Metz. Her knowledge and experience in jump rope opened my eyes to the necessity of using a resistance rope. I love the control and feeling I have with this rope. It is so crucial to warming up my setup foundation that I use it multiple times a week. Everyone should own this jump rope. – Ed Haynes, Founds Coastal Fitness HK