Considered our most powerful rope in our entire arsenal of ropes. When World Champion Molly Metz created the Hybrid 2.5, she had every level of athlete in mind. Feeling and connecting to a jump rope is crucial to the development of jumping rope. Molly spent years sourcing and testing the most perfectly balanced cord that allowed quick adjustability and she then partnered it with her signature speed handles. This perfect rope has changed the lives of thousands of athletes, coaches, and gym owners worldwide. If you are ever confused with what rope to start with, this is the one!
- Dual bearing system for a friction free experience
- Tapered lightweight handles made with a shatterproof high-performance nylon resin.
- Perfectly balanced thickly coated stainless sourced exclusively to provide perfect feedback and accepts knots; an important on-the-fly rope adjustment necessity!
- All materials sourced in the USA and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% adjustable to adjust with your changing form
- Warrantied handles only
- Indoor use (outdoor use will decrease the longevity of the cord)
2-SERIES 2.5 includes: 2 lifetime warranty handles, 11ft cut of cord, one end is crimped, extra hardware, instructions.
Don’t forget to add a black mesh bag for $5
- Length regular 4.5”, long flexy 6.75”
- Lifetime warranty on handles
- High-performance nylon resin. Shatterproof.
- Thickly Coated Wire - 5/32″ OD
- Comes as 11ft
- Use of a crimping/cutting tool is needed to size this rope.
- Used in the Molly Metz Method seminars and online courses.
- Hangs in 100’s of gyms around the world – voted the best in the gym rope by owners and coaches!
Sizing your rope
We have 1200 members at CrossFit Reykjavik. We have been using the R2.5 Hybrid Speed Ropes in our classes since 2016. Not only do we look for durability in a jump rope because of the high volume of athletes using our equipment, we value the precision that was put into the design of the handle and perfectly balanced cord. The ropes are also fully adjustable “on-the-fly” by the quick use of a knot- allowing our coaches to focus on their class. - Evert Viglundsson-Head Coach CrossFit Reykjavik